Farm House offering absolute privacy
Comes with 6 bed rooms to accommodate upto 20 guests comfortably
nice & cozy place to relax, re-charge & rejuvenate
great place to party with friends & family
spend quiet weekend or your holidays away from city traffic, pollution & feel refreshed
surrounded by laidback village
perfect place if you are claustrophobic
located in between abundance of trees and birds,
experience the farm life
spend quality time with your loved ones and have a great conversation
- Can accommodate up to 20 guests comfortably
- Totally 6 bedrooms and 5 toilets available for the guests
- 4 out of 5 toilets fitted with Geysers for hot water.
- 3 "AC" bedrooms are located on first floor of the farm house can accommodate up to 10 guests ( all 3 bedrooms rooms with bath & toilet attached)
- Another 3 "Non-AC" bedrooms on ground floor can accommodate up to 10 guests, comes with 2 toilets attached, roofing comes with cement AC sheet (but very well insulated with 4 layers including fiberglass painting on roof for heat rejection, cement sheets, thermacol / styrofoam sheets & plywood).
So, you don't have to worry or have any second thoughts about the comfort level.
Few places of interest to cover during your stay :
- surrounded by many laid back villages, good to go for walk or cycling in morning / evening
- Close to Kalakaadu & Mundanthurai tiger reserve forest (10 kms)
- 10 kms to nearby Trekking trails in Athri Theertham (approval reqd), Thoranamalai mountain temple
- 15 kms from Papanaasam temple & 19 kms to Agasthiyar falls & Papanaasam dam, further drive to Karaiyar dam & Servalar dam
- 20 kms to manimuthaaru falls & Manimuthaaru dam
- 15kms from TPV Alangulam Multiplex hall
- 15 kms from mukoodal town/ Mukoodal river bath / ThiruPudaimaruthur temple
- 15 kms to Gadana nathi river bath and Ramanathi reservoir
- 20 kms from old falls & other water falls like Main falls, Tiger falls, Five falls are located around old falls
- Many famous temples in 10 to 35 kms radius like Tirunelveli Nellaiappar & Kanthimathi Amman temple, Papanaasam sivan temple & sorimuthu ayyanar temple, Thoranamalai Murugan temple, Thirupudai Maruthur, Alwarkurichi Sivasailam & Paramakalyani temples, Mannarkovil, Brahma desam, Thirukurungudi, etc
- 20 kms to Kutralanathar Temple in Courtallam
- 25 kms to Tenkasi town & Big temple located in city center (kasi vishwanathar & ulagamman temple)
- 30 kms to famous Border Rahmath Parotta Shop in Sengottai Border (around 5 kms from courtallam) & Puliyarai Dhakshanamoorthi Temple
- 40 kms to Kannupuli Medu dam & several private falls around
- Manjolai tea estate, Kodaiyar Dam in 45 kms / 2 hrs drive (needs prior approval one day before trip from Ambasamudram forest dept office)
Places in interest nearby in kerala around 50-60 kms & 1.5 hrs driving distance) :
- Aryankavu Temple
- Palaruvi (Milk falls)
- Thenmalai dam & Boating at Dam
- Sound and light musical fountain at Thenmalai ecotourism
- Kumbavurutti falls.
- Target 3 pm departure from the farm
- 15kms from mukoodal river, it's wide river and not deep, even very safe for children to take a bath and have fun in water,
- there's THIRUPUDAIMARUTHUR temple which opens around 4.30 pm ( just 2 kms from the river) located on the banks of perennial river Thamirabharani, this whole area around the temple is so pristine, surrounded by acres and acres of paddy fields and banana plantations
- heading back to the farm and Dinner
- visit plan for Mundanthurai Tiger Reserve area
- after breakfast, leaving to manimuthaaru dam look out and then drive another 5 kms for bath in manimuthaaru falls
- Then lunch in papanaasam
- visit papanaasam dam & agasthiyar falls, sorimuthu ayyanar temple, karaiyaru dam - on the way back, stop over at the great papanaasam temple which is holy as kasi & ganga river, believed to wash away all past sins in Hinduism
- Dinner at Papanaasam / Ambasamudram or farm house
- post breakfast leaving to
Courtallam, bath in old falls, visit other falls such as main falls & five falls
- visit tenkasi big temple (2nd biggest Hindu temple tower in the world after srirangam) and dinner at tenkasi Ananda bhavan for vegetarians & for others at world famous Border parotta shop Rahmath hotel for non-vegeterian guests
Nellaiappar Temple / Kattabomman Memorial Fort / Vallanadu Black Buck Sanctuary,
- Tiruchendur Murugan temple
On the above agenda, guests can include movie plan on anyone of the evening (either 6 pm or night 10.30 pm show) at TPV MULTIPLEX THEATRE, which is as good as satyam theatre in chennai and famous in local area for watching latest movie in dolby atmos 4K quality. Tickets can be purchased in counter or online booking, this is a must visit place for group fun.
P.S: you can find more images of all above mentioned places also in Internet image section, trip advisor reviews, etc
General information :
For breakfast, we can arrange to have in the farm with everyone in the garden area.
We have all vessels required for take away ( many hot packs, carriers, eating plates, etc available).
food will be arranged from one of the many local restaurants, Where you can get good idly, vada, chutney and sambar, poori and masala, hot venpongal, tea / coffee / sukku coffee etc
Lunch and dinner can be arranged to served in farm house based on request.
Mostly Guests finish lunch / dinner on the way back from sightseeing as well.
Amenities inside the farm house :
Guests can also have some fun as a group by riding bicycles together for a long ride through village roads or playing Table tennis, taking bath in pump set arrangements made at the farm, carrom board and Dart game, etc
Above is our suggestion for sightseeing tour during the time of your stay. Of course guests can amend / pick / drop any places as per their preference & convenience.
농장 체험 숙박
숙박 가능 인원
Anaindaperumalnadanur, 타밀 나두, 인도