→ 4 minutes from Olney Train Station → 4 Mins to St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children → Less than 15-mins drive to Center City & Nightlife of Fishtown → 92 Walkscore → Conveniently Park on the Street → 100MBPS Wi-Fi with Smart TV →Has one Queen Bed & can accommodate up to 3 people using floor mattress → Philadelphia Airport is 15 mins of drive
숙소 The apartment is located on the second floor, so yes, there are stairs! It's a cozy space with a small kitchenette which is perfect for Business Travellers and small families.
In addition to multiple Restaurants only steps way, there are 3 supermarkets only a block away from the House.
- SLEEPING SPACE The sleeping situation is flexible. The Queen Bed sleeps 2 guests comfortably, and the floor mattress can accommodate another 1 or 2 people if needed.
- WIFI There's the biggest 32" smart TV you'll ever encounter in the Apartment. The internet is fast for anyone that requires it for work or play.
- KITCHENNETTE Although we don’t have a full kitchen, we have most of the essentials. It is well equipped mini fridge, microwave and a small electric cooktop. All Cutlery, Pans and Crockery is provided. A coffee maker is also available.
- BATHROOM Private bathroom has a Standing Shower stall, Hot water, blow dryer and a couple of fresh towels for your exclusive use. Iron with an Ironing Board is available in case you plan to uncrumple after travelling.
- PARKING Usually there is plenty of room to park on the street right in front of the building, and if that's taken there's also along a quiet side street.The parking usually fills up at night after 9 PM as people come home from a hard day's work. Just be mindful of the parking signs and be sure to read them carefully when parking your car.
- NEIGHBOURHOOD As a neighbourhood in lower-North East Philadelphia called Feltonville, it's a working class place with nice enough people and happy kids running about. As it is with Philly, it can get a bit noisy on weekends with people grilling and chilling out with the occasional dirtbike asking everyone within the vicinity to witness their presence. You will find it to be a quite safe and beautiful neighbourhood. Most of the daily essentials are at walking distance