The Anson sits in an elevated position on Bay View Terrace, the most
iconic row of houses in Porthleven, and enjoys spectacular sea and
harbour views from all front facing rooms. The property is beautifully
furnished throughout with a well-equipped kitchen that includes all of
the conveniences of a modern family home. To the front of the property
there is a patio terrace with a picnic bench and parasol from where you
can watch boats sail in and out of the harbour. The Anson is only a
stone’s throw away from the beach and all of the fantastic pubs, shops
and restaurants around the harbour.
* Sleeps: 6.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’), 1 x single (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors with steps leading up to
* Kitchen and utilities: Siemens double oven, ceramic hob, microwave,
fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot, highchair and stair gate
provided, but no cot linen.
* Outside: Elevated terrace to the the front with outdoor furniture
and views of the harbour and out to sea. Side patio with outdoor
* Pets: 1 pet allowed. £25 per week per pet
* Parking: Public parking available in car parks nearby.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.
이용 불가: 일산화탄소 감지기
예약 가능 여부
- 흡연 금지
- 파티나 이벤트 금지
- 반려동물 동반 가능