콘텐츠로 바로가기

"Angel's Nest @ Kehena Beach"

4.89(후기 103개)슈퍼호스트파호아, 하와이, 미국
Angel님이 호스팅하는 주택의 개인실
최대 인원 2명침실 1개침대 1개공동 사용 욕실 1개
청결 강화
에어비앤비의 강화된 5단계 청소 절차를 준수하겠다고 동의한 호스트입니다. 자세히 알아보기
셀프 체크인
키패드를 이용해 체크인하세요.
환불 정책
이 숙박에 대한 취소 세부 내역을 확인하려면 여행 날짜를 입력하세요.
숙소 이용규칙
흡연이 금지되는 숙소입니다. 세부 정보 보기
This charming room is just a short stroll thru the beautiful Kehena Beach Estates neighborhood, to the world famous, clothing optional, Kehena black sand beach. A beautiful jungle view from the lanai and high cedar ceiling and walls bring the beauty of outdoors inside your comfortable room for two. We also have a second room available, Angel’s Nest2 @ Kehena Beach, It is slightly smaller and therefore slightly cheaper. Perfect if you need two rooms for your group.

숙소
Our home is a beautiful cedar octagon home on an extra large lot bordering on state land providing for extra privacy. Your peaceful room has it's own entrance and lanai for your enjoyment. Also a modest kitchenette with a microwave, fridge and coffee maker. Please note that the bathroom is SHARED.
*Rates do not include Hawaii GET (4.44%) and TAT (9.25%) for a total of 13.69%) GET and TAT will be charged in cash upon arrival. *

게스트 이용 가능 공간/시설
Wi Fi is available as well as use of the phone. We also have another room available, see listing "Angel's Nest2 @ Kehena Beach".

기타 주의사항
We collect Hawaii GET and TAT a total of 13.69% Taxes are due in CASH upon arrival.

We also have another room available, listing "Angel's Nest2 @ Kehena Beach.

허가번호
TA058083942401
This charming room is just a short stroll thru the beautiful Kehena Beach Estates neighborhood, to the world famous, clothing optional, Kehena black sand beach. A beautiful jungle view from the lanai and high cedar ceiling and walls bring the beauty of outdoors inside your comfortable room for two. We also have a second room available, Angel’s Nest2 @ Kehena Beach, It is slightly smaller and therefore slightly cheap… 더 읽기

침대/침구 유형

1번 침실
퀸사이즈 침대 1개

편의시설

무선 인터넷
건물 내 무료 주차
다리미
업무 전용 공간
헤어드라이어
건조기
옷걸이
세탁기
필수품목
이용 불가: 일산화탄소 경보기

체크인 날짜를 선택해주세요.

여행 날짜를 입력하여 정확한 요금을 확인하세요.
체크인
날짜 추가
체크아웃
날짜 추가

103개 후기에서 별 5개 만점에 4.89개

청결도
정확성
의사소통
위치
체크인
가격 대비 만족도

위치

파호아, 하와이, 미국

Our neighborhood is small, beautiful, peaceful, quiet and charming, perfect for strolling thru, either on your way to the beach or just for the sake of a stroll thru the neighborhood. You may enjoy the vine swing on one of your strolls or just the many beautiful flowers and plants. You may discover one of the lesser known paths to the ocean. Perhaps you may want to hike to the lava, it's just a few miles down the famous "red road". At the end of the "red road" you will find Uncle Robert's awa bar, be sure to check out the Wednesday night market at Uncle's, it's the place to be! Next door to Uncle's is the Kalapana Café, a great place to get something tasty to eat. Going the other way on the "red road" just a short distance (still in the neighborhood) is the Ramashala Yoga retreat and just a mile or so farther is the Kalani Honua Yoga retreat. In between those two is "Space" where there is a fabulous farmers market on Saturday. A few more miles down red road you will find Ahalanui beach park, also known as the warm pond. Further still you will find Kapoho tide pools, a famous snorkeling spot. Sunday there is the Makuu market, it is the largest of the markets. Also on Sunday there is ecstatic dance at Kalani and the drum circle at Kehena Beach, so much to do, so little time!
Our neighborhood is small, beautiful, peaceful, quiet and charming, perfect for strolling thru, either on your way to the beach or just for the sake of a stroll thru the neighborhood. You may enjoy the vine sw…

호스트: Angel님

회원 가입일: 2013년 7월
  • 후기 225개
  • 본인 인증 완료
  • 슈퍼호스트
I love being in nature so living in Hawaii is perfect for me. I like to spend time with my family, especially my grandchildren!
숙박 중 게스트와의 교류
I am looking forward to making new friends and sharing the beauty that is Hawaii with those who stay at Angel's Nest. I am happy to share my knowledge of the island, just ask.
Angel님은 슈퍼호스트입니다.
슈퍼호스트는 풍부한 경험과 높은 평점을 자랑하며 게스트가 숙소에서 편안히 머무를 수 있도록 최선을 다하는 호스트입니다.
  • 정책 번호: TA058083942401
  • 응답률: 100%
  • 응답 시간: 1시간 이내
안전한 결제를 위해 에어비앤비 웹사이트나 앱 외부에서 송금하거나 대화를 나누지 마세요.

알아두어야 할 사항

숙소 이용규칙
체크인 시간: 오후 4:00 이후
체크아웃 시간: 오전 11:00
키패드(으)로 셀프 체크인
흡연 금지
28박 이상의 장기 숙박 가능
건강과 안전
에어비앤비의 강화된 청소 절차 준수에 동의했습니다. 자세히 알아보기
에어비앤비의 사회적 거리 두기 및 관련 가이드라인이 적용됩니다.
일산화탄소 경보기 없음
화재경보기
환불 정책