In the overdeveloped with big buildings Sofia town we offer you a brand new studio in a house situated on a small and quiet street !
Amazing mountain views !
Studio / flat suits 2 or 4 people - 1 bedroom - 48 m²
Big living room with open-plan kitchen and sofa bed (normal size) for two persons.
Bedroom: 2 twin beds or queen size bed according to your needs
Bathroom: shower and toilet.Big terrace.
All this is located in the center of the city. We are surrounded by houses with green yards and 2 parks in a walking distance. This will ensure that you will have a quiet, peaceful and enjoyable stay.
- The flat has a great location, only 15 minutes walk to the city center and many other locations, such as parks, large shopping malls, grocery stores, etc. It is really close to the center, but at the same time located in one of the best neighbourhoods in Sofia, on a very quiet street with no traffic on it.
- 2 minutes to the old shopping street
-There is a metro station at the Airport you where you can take the metro directly to the apartment, as the apartment's metro station is located only on 10 min walking distance from the studio. There is also a metro station at the city central train and bus stations, so it suits you perfectly in all cases, if traveling by plane, train or bus. In the listing pictures, you will find and image with the map showing the metro stations in question.
Nearby locations appropriate for tourism and sightseeing:
- Vitosha mountain right next to the city – 10 km
-The biggest SPA centers on the Balkans : Velingrad – 136km; Hissar – 140km;
Remark: Smaller SPA centers are also available on shorter distances, ideal for a day trip
- Koprivshtitsa – old Bulgarian town dating from the period of the Bulgarian Renascence – 100 km
-Plovdiv –second biggest city, with well-preserved old part of the town from Bulgarian renascence as well as Roman amphitheater ruins.
- Borovets – mountain resort, good for skiing in the
노트북 작업 공간
예약 가능 여부
- 반려동물 동반 불가