⭐Winner of best new experience of 2019 in Mexico City⭐
We will cruise through the canals of Xochimilco all while enjoying authentic Mexican food, drinks and music!
The meeting point is Embarcadero Cuemanco.
*Tip: Try a Michelada (beer, lime and spices). The ideal way to start the day!
Once aboard our colorful trajinera we’ll head off into the canals of Xochimilco where the festivities begin:
- We’ll tell you about the history of the site and take in the natural beauty of the area.
- You’ll learn how to drink Mezcal and Tequila the Mexican way (actually appreciating it and with delicious chasers).
- Hungry? Don't worry, a traditional homemade Mexican dish and salsa (special family recipe) will be served along with a variety of snacks.
- Dessert? You will help us make a traditional cocktail to enjoy after the tasty lunch.
- Mariachis & traditional Mexican music groups will join us for part of the journey where you'll be able to request songs and dance! (not included in price)
- We'll visit an Axolote sanctuary (an amphibian endemic to Xochimilco) and other special chinampas (man-made islands) along the way. ($1USD)
- There will be plenty of good Latin music and dancing, so be ready to enjoy a lively and fun atmosphere!
*We usually do this experience on Saturdays & Sundays, but weekdays can also be arranged. Send us a message :