This elegant 2 bedroom apartment in the heart of Lyon is the ideal place for a holiday or business stay.
Hi, I put my apartment at your disposal for your stay in Lyon.
Magnificent apartment of 60m2 next to the metro Cordelier in the Presqu'île de Lyon. Very well placed, you can do everything on foot. This apartment includes a master bedroom with a small balcony to have breakfast in the morning and a second bedroom in mezzanine. The kitchen is equipped with an oven, hob, fridge, Nespresso machine ... The living room is open to the dining room. The bathroom includes a bathtub with 2 sinks. Towels are provided as well as soaps. Leaving street in the heart of Lyon. It can be sometimes a little bit noisy during the night.
This stylish 2-bedroom, 50sqm apartment, in the heart Lyon is the ideal location for a holiday, or professional stay. The apartment is a short walking distance to everything- attractions, museums, Lyon’s main shopping drag, the famous bouchons, public transit, and the extraordinary St. Antoine farmers market on the Saone. Located on a narrow street, this classic beauty was recently renovated and includes a living room, fully-equipped kitchen, 2 bedrooms & a gorgeous balcony.
## The place
Located 500 meters from the Place Bellecour (the largest pedestrian square in Europe with the statue of Louis XIV in the center), in the heart of the city center, a few steps from the Saône quays, the apartment decorated with care and Refinement will seduce you.
It will offer you the following services:
- A pleasant stay, lit by 2 large windows, featuring a comfortable sofa, flat screen TV, storage space and a nice dining table.
- A fully equipped kitchen with everything you need to prepare your favorite dishes: hotplates, oven, dishwasher, kettle, Nespresso coffee machine and cooking utensils.
- A comfortable first bedroom with a 160cm bed, access to a balcony that will allow you to have breakfast in the morning and storage space.
- A second bedroom in mezzanine is available with a bed of 140cm and storage space.
- A modern bathroom composed of a bathtub with two basins. The toilets are independent.
For your comfort you will also have at your disposal, as well as an iron and ironing board.
Double glazing offers more tranquility. Heating included.
Quality linens and towels, vanity kits and some coffee capsules are also provided.
Naturally, Wifi is accessible and free!
// Please take note that there is a bar below the apartment and it's possible to have some noise. You can kindly ask the owner of the bar downstairs to keep the music down :) //
## Guest access
The apartment is located on the 1st floor of a building typical of the Presqu'île accessible by the stairs. The apartment is not adapted for a person with a reduced mobility.
Attention the facade of the building is in renovation until the end of August.
Only one set of keys will be provided during your stay.
You will be welcomed by Luckey who will be dedicated in providing you with a high-quality service and make your travel experience a pleasant journey. Those include amongst others: key exchange, towels and hotel linens, professional cleaning and assistance in case of need.
Feel free to contact Luckey if you have any question, You'll have an answer very quickly!
## The neighborhood
You will benefit from all the conveniences of the Place Bellecour and the surroundings (Cordelier, place des Terreaux ..). The prestigious boutiques and the best restaurants of the city are close by as are the buses and taxi areas.
THE ALMOST ISLAND:
Centrally located in Lyon, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, all major sights can be reached on foot from the apartment.
On the peninsula you will find beautiful buildings of the 19th century and important historical monuments, it is also an ideal place to go shopping, go to the cinema, and get out thanks to its many restaurants, Lyon stoppers, bars ...
Place des Terreaux in 5min:
- The Place des Terreaux, a must-see place for Lyoners.
- The Hotel de Ville is one of the most imposing and remarkable historic buildings in Lyon.
- The Museum of Fine Arts is one of the most important in France and has works by Picasso, Matisse, Degas, Van Gogh ... The museum is housed in a former 17th century convent and has a peaceful inner courtyard where you can You walk.
- The fountain Bartholdi realized by the famous sculptor Colmarien of the Statue of Liberty in New York.
- The Opera of Lyon
- The Palais du Commerce, one of the most imposing buildings in Lyon.
- Nearby is the church of Saint Bonaventure which was formerly part of the Convent of the Cordeliers.
- A multitude of shops, branded stores, restaurants ...
- Place des Jacobins: with its large fountain in the center, it is one of the most beautiful squares in Lyon. Rue Merciere is located just next door, historically it was the street of the printers of Lyon, today it is a street that has many restaurants and stoppers Lyon.
- The Théâtre des Célestins, to attend a wide selection of plays.
The Place Bellecour
The largest pedestrian square in Europe. It is surrounded by beautiful 19th century buildings. In the center is a statue of Louis XIV.
From the Lyon airport:
- From the airport take the airport tram to Vaulx-en-Velin La Soie (Gare Part-Dieu Villette) transfer to the A metro to the Cordelier stop (direction Perrache) (48 minutes).
From Part Dieu Train Station:
- Take tube B get off at Saxe Gambetta, then take tube D, get off at Bellecour. Walk 5 min to the apartment.
- Take Metro line A from Perrache diection Vaulx-en-Velin La Soie to Cordeliers (4 minutes). Walk 4 minutes the apartment.
To go to Vieux Lyon:
- Take line D to Bellecour and get off at Vieux Lyon. (1 stop); You can also do it on foot! (950m: 13 minutes)
To go to the Parc de la Tête d’Or:
- Take bus 27 at Cordelier, then get off at Parc Tête d’Or – Duquesne (18 min)
숙박 가능 인원