Centrally located on the Island, stylish, large two bedroom, two bathroom. Amazing value and lots of extras. Guests tell us that this property is amazing and the photos don't come close to doing it justice. Great location to the Racing Circuit
One night bookings taken Sun to Thu from 1st Apr to 30th Sep except public holidays. Please check minimum booking periods in the description below.
WIMBLEDON PLACE: 2bdrm unit with surprising living space & yard. Gorgeous views. In a quiet location, 3kms from Cowes, the main shopping & restaurant area. Well located to beaches & everything on the Island. Flat block, single story, no stairs.
A large two bedroom unit; master with queen size bed & ensuite; a good sized 2nd bedroom with double bed and single trundle bed. An additional very large family bathroom.
Amazing views and located enough out of Cowes to be away from holiday madness, but still amazingly well located to everything on the Island. 4.3kms to the Grand Prix Track.
Single story property on flat block with no stairs.
Guests will have a fully equipped kitchen, BBQ, outdoor dining area, huge yard, bathroom + ensuite, living room separtate to kitchen and dining room.
The lawn and garden area is shared with hosts home and an airbnb studio which accomodates 2 guests. the property is quiet and everyone respects each others privacy. We live in the house behind, but respect the privacy of our guests and allow them to initiate as much or little contact as they like.
We love the quiet, amazing views and sunsets and wildlife including regular wallabies, cockatoos, dairy cows over the fence and birdlife. We are close enough to Cowes to duck in at a moments notice, but also be removed from the holiday bedlam.
Cars can be parked immediately outside the unit, off the road.
- Experienced holiday rental owners with consistent great reviews...check them out! We aim to provide our guests with a great experience!
- Check in and out times will be flexible where there aren't back to back bookings
- All beds have a mattress protector, electric blanket, doona with cover and spare blanket. Pillows have pillow protectors and there are plenty of spare pillows to find one that you like. Porta cot linen and blankets also available. Beds will be made up with with all sheets and pillow cases supplied.
- Bath towels, beach towels hand towels and face washers supplied.
- Master Bedroom - Queen Size bed + ensuite. Radiant heater and ceiling fan.
- 2nd bedroom - double bed + single trundle. raidiant heater (can't be used when single trundle is being used).
- Family bathroom with toilet, and shower over bath.
- Kitchen/Dining - fully equipped with microwave, dishwasher, oven and hotplate, glass 6+ person dining table.
- Huge lounge area with leather sofas, large flat screen TV, DVD player and amazing views.
- Split system air-conditioning and heating in the living area.
- Separate laundry with top loader washing machine. Clothes horse and clothes line.
- The property has loads of books, DVD's and games.
- Other items supplied are hairdryer, iron, ironing board, high chair & porta-cot and toys.
- Outdoor paved area dining setting and gas BBQ
- We may be able to help out with bikes, and surfboards, wet-suits, golf clubs (depending on sizes and experience).
MINIMUM BOOKING PERIODS & SPECIAL PRICING
*MOTOR CYCLE GRAND PRIX 2019
- Fixed accommodation and cleaning price for 2 to 7 nights $1400, plus Airbnb fee for bookings including Friday 25th and/or Sat 26th October. When you book a special offer will be sent to you for this price. No extra guest charges.
*EASTER, V8'S & MELBOURNE CUP
- 4 night bookings only accepted up to 1 months before the event.
- 3 night bookings will be accepted 2 weeks before.
*20th DECEMBER to 1st FEBRUARY
- bookings made before December: minimum 5 nights, unless there is a shorter window between other bookings and we will be happy to book those days.
*OTHER PUBLIC HOLIDAY WEEKENDS (Grand final, Labour Day, Queen's Birthday, Australia Day etc)
- Minimum 3 night booking up to 1 month prior.
- 2 night bookings will be accepted in the month prior
1st April to 30th November: 1 night bookings from Sunday to Thursday nights, except public holidays.
Other times not specified, minimum 2 night bookings.
Phillip Island has so much to offer for all ages and a place where you can easily spend a week. This includes beaches, wildlife experience, kayaking, hiking, go-carting, great food and wine, history and art.
숙박 가능 인원
Wimbledon Heights, 빅토리아, 오스트레일리아