Walking Distance To Main Street For Shopping, Wineries, And The Best Restaurants
1.7 miles Gaylord Texan & Great Wolf Lodge Trolley Pick Up
15 minutes to Cowboys Stadium/Six Flags/Ballpark in Arlington
15 Minutes to Texas Motor Speedway
10 minutes from DFW Airport
Check In 4:00pm
Check Out 10:00am
When you book our home, we will text/email you the door code 2 hours prior to arrival. This door code can be entered into the front door where you will be greeted via camera by the property manager.
HAVE FUN! YOU ARE IN THE GREATEST CITY ON EARTH! ENJOY YOURSELF!
1. Policies: Please treat our home with the care you would at your own home and abide by the following policies:
Behave as you would in any home in which you live, with respect for our property and neighbors.
Unless otherwise stated in the home listing, you must be over the age of 25.
Occupancy may not exceed the sleeping capacity of the home.
This house is not to be used for any commercial activity.
It is a VACATION HOME ONLY. Any type of party, reception, or organized gathering must be approved by the owner before the rental dates.
No parties. Noise should not permeate past the home lot line and/or fence. No loud speakers allowed around pool or patio. Quiet times between the hours of 10pm- 8am.
This home is privately owned, the homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
Smoking is allowed outside only. Please dispose of your butts properly. There will be a $500 cleaning fee for smoking inside of the house.
Pets are permitted only with prior approval by the owner and the Pet Addendum must be completed. If a pet is found on the premises during your stay, there will be a $500 cleaning fee added to the total due.
You will be an occupant of the home during the entire reserved period and other occupants of the home during your stay will be family members, friends, responsible adults or children under adult supervision. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Do not exceed the maximum occupancy of the home.
Check in time is 4pm and check out time is 10am.
Please use common courtesy at the home by keeping it clean, reporting any problems or damages, washing dishes as used, taking garbage to the outside bins, leaving towels in the bathrooms and sheets in the bedrooms, and not re-arranging the furniture. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
2. Cleaning: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We can arrange housekeeping for you at an agreed upon fee should you need it during your stay. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Please keep all linens/blankets on property. Each home will be cleaned and inspected by third party cleaning contractors after your departure. We ask you help us to enable the cleaning crews as much as possible. They will appreciate simple things like leaving the home tidy, running the dishwasher, starting to wash the towels, and taking out the trash.
3. Pool: If the home that you have reserved includes a pool or hot tub, these can all be obviously dangerous. No diving, glass near the pool and anyone under the age of 16 is to be supervised by an adult. The swimming pools is swim at your own risk. Guest should observe and adhere to all rules and policies as posted at the home and supervise all children at all times. Lifeguards are not provided. Decks and patios can be slippery when wet and can result in injury to anyone who is not careful. Guest accepts and assumes all risks involved in or related to the use of a pool, hot tub, and deck/patio areas. Guest accepts and assumes all risks involved in or related to any of the following recreational equipment of any kind, including but not limited to pool equipment, other floating devices, game or sports equipment, gas grill, or fire pit. Pool heating must be scheduled and paid for one week prior to arrival. Pools must be heated for the duration of your stay and is heated to only 86 degrees. Not available with temps below 50 degrees. ALL POOL AND OUTSIDE PARTYING MUST END AT 10PM!!! ALL EXTERIOR LIGHTS MUST BE OFF IN THE BACKYARD AT 10:15PM!! This is only respectful to our neighbors, and they will call me or the Grapevine Police if you do not abide by this rule.
4. Home Damage Waiver: Each guest will have the option to purchase the damage waiver that protects you against unintended damage done to the property. This is not insurance and the damage waiver does not apply to intentional damage done by the guest or your guests, or excessive wear and tear due to parties, smoking, pets or otherwise, or additional cleaning charges due to stains or spills, or fines incurred by the police or HOA due to noise, excessive trash or parking, or damage over the purchase amounts. If you would like to opt out of purchasing the damage waiver for your stay, you can do this by providing us with a security deposit of $3,000 at the time of booking. Guest acknowledges that any damage of fines not covered by the damage waiver or above the amount of any security deposit can be charged to the guest.
5. Excessive Wear and Tear, Noise, Occupancy: If excessive wear and tear is found for the home or additional cleaning is necessary due to spills, trash left on site, stains to furniture, carpeting, linens, paint, wallpaper or flooring, guest authorizes owner to charge guest for additional fees. Guest will be provided with a receipt for any additional fees incurred upon request or as requested by local laws of regulations. If at any time the maximum number of the home’s occupants is exceeded or if we receive information about excessive noise, the owner has the right to evict the guest and all occupants immediately and to charge the guest a minimum service fee of $250 with no refund for the balance of the remaining reservation. There will be a $1000 fine if the Grapevine Police are called for loud noise or disorderly conduct or any behavior that results in a citation being issued or an arrest being made!! Please respect our home and our neighbors and keep noise to a minimum! No parties. Noise should not permeate past the home lot line and/or fence. No loud speakers allowed around pool or patio. Quiet times between the hours of 10pm- 6am. If any sign of smoking inside is discovered guest will be charged a cleaning fee of $500. If any sign of a pet is discovered inside, then the guest will also be charged an additional cleaning fee of $400.
6. Maintenance and Access: We have the right to enter the home at any time during the guest stay and we will diligently attempt to address maintenance issues as they occur. If a maintenance issue occurs that cannot be fixed in a reasonable amount of time or it the home is unavailable for any reason as determined in our discretion, and significantly affects your stay, we reserve the right to refund at our discretion or offer to relocate you to another home.
7. Parking: Parking is permitted in the driveway and on the street. Guests CANNOT park in the driveway of neighbor’s homes. Homeowner is not responsible for any damage and/or theft resulting from parking on or near the premises. Never more than 6 vehicles.
8. Phone and Internet: Cable, Internet, electricity, and water are all included in the price of the rental. Any additional purchases (pay-per-view, etc.) must be cleared through the owner and paid for by the tenant. All homes are equipped with a high speed Wi-Fi connection. We will provide you with any required Wi-Fi passwords. We do not provide a land line phone and suggest you use your mobile phone for phone calls.
9. Furnished Rental and Supplies: The property is fully furnished that will include bedspreads, linens, blankets, pillows, towels, a fully equipped kitchen with a refrigerator, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, cookware, cooking utensils, eating utensils, dishes, TVs, washer, dryer and furnishings unless otherwise specified. A limited starter supply of paper products, bath and dish soap are provided, but will not be replaced if consumed during your stay so we recommend bringing additional personal items with you. Staples (salt, pepper, spices, seasonings, foils, wraps) are generally stocked by the owner of the home.
10. Weather and other unforeseen events: While these types of storms are very rare in Grapevine, they can occur, and we will work with you should one occur during your stay. If there is a storm or tornado, no refunds will be given unless:
The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Tornado Warning area" and/or
A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Tornado Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Tornado Warning," area, we will refund:
o Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
o Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
o Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
11. Indemnity: We do not assume any liability for loss, theft, damage or injury to Guest, his/her guests or other occupants in the home. The guest, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors and administrators, fully release and discharges owner from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the guest, his/her guests or other occupants of the home as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the home and agrees to hold the owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising therefrom. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to the agreement, or their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to receive reasonable attorney fees and costs.
12. Payments and Cancellations: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the rental rates and fees will be refunded as follows minus any credit card transaction fees:
100% if cancelled at least 60 days before arrival date.
50% refund if canceled at least 30 days or more before arrival date.
You must contact owner directly to request cancellation.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the signatures set forth below. Any violation in this agreement can result in immediate eviction. This agreement has been drafted due to past experiences and abuse by guest. Please understand its necessity.
숙박 가능 인원
그레이프바인(Grapevine), 텍사스, 미국